Monday, April 13, 2015

Total surrender


Did I do too much yoga lately? I'm not sure how much is too much, but all I can think and do is all about yoga. Like when I go for shopping, all I wanted to buy is a pair of legging or that cute sport bra. Most of my post is about yoga, and I spent so many hours looking in Pinterest with the keyword yoga. I go to four uoga classes every week. Love all of them. I guess I'm obsessed. It's like I'm in total surrender with yoga. When I do yoga in a class I feel like living in the moment because I don't have to think about anything else. And yoga is always better with friends. Not to mention it also developed my very bad social skills hahaha... I used to be that awkward quiet girl in a class and almost everywhere else. I'm so introverted and it's always hard for me to start a normal conversation. After going to several class full of strangers, some how I managed to talk to the person next to me and then we became friends. I still like to go everywhere by myself, but I now rather like to sit in the communal table rather than the small corner table by myself. Too much yoga? I don't think so :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment