Monday, April 6, 2015

A Saturday well spent


What do people do on Saturdays? My usual routines would be waking up late and going to afternoon yoga class then be a lazy bear for the rest of the day. It's like Saturday equals lazy :) Last Saturday, everything seems to changed. I got up early to buy the 1 IDR ticket to Bali. Anything with the price tag 1 in any currency is a great deal. No yoga for me... The longest time I've been off from yoga (1 week!) and it doesn't feel good, so I cheer up myself by going to a small coffee shop I loved with the intention to read a book. Got the coffee and a nice conversation instead. Forget about the book, connecting with people is better! 
I kinda surprised myself lately, for introverted-me, I usually avoid talking to people and hide myself with a book. And I don't know why I now like talk to strangers in my yoga classes and even managed to made friends with some. Maybe I have changed or maybe I've just met the right kind of people :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment