Monday, May 11, 2015

Cubicle World

I'm not proud to say that I am one of those people living in the cubicle world. We are like a little robotic society with lots of rules staring from the way we dress, what to do, how to handle things, and the most ironic is how our cubicle should look like. I know I'm not a tree and I should probably just move if I don't like being here, but there's always excuses. On the positive side, I try to look at it as something that feeds my soul, I mean, most artist tends to be suffering in someways. I' m not planning to stay long, just until I found my niche. 

How does living in a cubicle world feeds my soul? Here's a little insight:
1. I get to break the rules. It makes me feel cool. Sometimes too much freedom it ain't easy.
2. Makes me feel I'm different. And I like that feeling. I'm different because I break the rules. 
3. Somehow stimulates my creativity. It's like how to make a difference from the boring routines. 
4. There's so much emotional to explore, I think it's quite healthy to experiences many types of emotions even though it's a negative one. How can I talk about coping a negative thing if I never went through it?
5. Makes me do more art. This is the best part, there's so many time wasted for endless conversation about nothing interesting (a.k.a meetings) and I get to make doodles or post a blog.

So if you asked me how's life in the cubicle world? My answer will be it's quite okay. I don't have plans to climb that corporate latter, it's just going to be a temporary place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment